Re: RFS: drraw -- a simple web based presentation front-end for RRDtool [3rd try]

0. Thanks (you know ... after months of trying and waiting!)
1. Everything fixed (except the point about -2)
2. The reason for continuing with -2 (and now -3) is that I thought it
would be better not to touch history of publicly-released versions,
even for those versions released only on mentors.debian.net. On the
other hand I'm using hg-buildpackage for VC and each package version
is tagged. So going back to -1 will mess up the whole versioning. Let
me know if I'm doing it wrong please, so that I blow up current
version history and hg repo and start over with a clean -1.
3. Please check the fixed version:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/drraw/drraw_2.1.3-3.dsc

--
         محمدابراهیم محمدی‌پناه