Re: RFS: fswebcam

On Sat, 2 May 2009 17:40:19 +0200
Luca Niccoli <lultimouomo@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fswebcam", a command line
> program to take pictures from a webcam.

One important fact missing from your RFS: what programming language(s)
is/are in use in the package? No need to specify the build system, just
the basic C, C++, C#, python, perl, etc. although it would be better to
mention "C source code using ncurses", "C source code using GLib
from GNOME"  or "C ++ using some KDE libs" etc.

Depending on the answer to the above, I may sponsor it - one step I
would encourage for this kind of package is cross-building support but
I'll provide details of whatever changes might be needed to achieve
that as part of the review.

http://people.debian.org/~codehelp/#lang

--

Neil Williams