Re: Criteria for sponsoring packages

Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> writes:

> I really cannot support Ben's sweeping generalisation that my page is
> suitable for every package prepared for Debian.

Er, that's not what I stated. Indeed, I said exactly the opposite in
another message.

What I'm saying here is:

> > Rather, it's best to see them as a coherent set of questions to
> > *have good answers to*, for every package that one prepares.

The answers to many of those questions might be “does not apply, and
here's why” for any given package; but I still think it's good to have
them in mind.

--
 \         “To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you |
  `\                            must also be well-mannered.” —Voltaire |