Re: RFS: throttle

On Apr 09 2009, Ben Finney wrote:
> Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> writes:
> > Some people require the short description to start with a lowercase
> > letter, where possible. This would be a case.
>
> More accurately: The synopsis should work when used inside a sentence
> like “<package-name> is a <synopsis-text>”;

Yes.

> this means the synopsis should only start with an uppercase letter if
> that makes sense in such a sentence.

You know what? The reference should be more explicit about saying this,
IMVHO. Letting the person infer that "should work inside a sentence" =>
"can/should start with lowercase".

> http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-pkg-synopsis

Is this working? I get a 404 error. I can see the index page, though
(and the PDF version of it), but not the descendent pages.

Regards,