Re: RFS: rumor

Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@gmail.com> writes:

> It builds these binary packages:
> rumor      - Rumor is a realtime monophonic (with chords) MIDI keyboard to Lilypond converter

Please follow the “best practices” for writing the package synopsis
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-pkg-synopsis>.
In particular, the “Rumor is a ” should be dropped.

--
 \          “In general my children refuse to eat anything that hasn't |
  `\                              danced on television.” —Erma Bombeck |