Re: RFS: flvtool++

First thanks for your answer.

As it's write on the official website of flvtool++, it's write with performance in mind. flvtool2 doesn't have a recent version (2007-02-13 for the last one) whereas flvtool++ is more recent (2009-02-05). And concerning ffmpeg, even if it is the Swiss Army Knife, I am not sure that it have to its job to work on metada of flv file.

Just to finish, have you any comments on package quality ?

Regards,

Vincent

2009/3/18 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>
On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Vincent MAUGE <vmauge@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "flvtool++".
> It is my first package so any comment will be really appreciate.

We already have flvtool2 in the archive, please compare and contrast the two.

It might be a good idea for both upstreams to merge their efforts.

I wonder if enhancing ffmpeg wouldn't be a better idea though.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise