Re: Need advices library packaging.

Hello,
Thanks for answering,
I read debian maintainer's guide but packaging axis2c seems to be different
than package a simple ( or multiple )  binary file, axis2c is about library.
Moroever should I separate the axis2c soap server and the library ? meanning create two
different package ...

Is there a guide process, like packaging binary file, for library packaging ?