RFS: zhpy

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "zhpy".

* Package name    : zhpy
  Version         : 1.7.1-1
  Upstream Author : Fred Lin <gasolin@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/zhpy/
* License         : MIT
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-zhpy - the Python language with Chinese

 zhpy (pronounce as 'zippy' or 'Z-H-pi') is the full feature Python language
 with fully tested chinese keywords, variables, and parameters support,
 independent on Python version, bundle with command line tool, interpreter,
 pluggable keyword system and great document.

The upload would fix these bugs: 511777

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zhpy/zhpy_1.7.1-1.dsc

Kind regards