RFS: hpcc

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hpcc".

* Package name    : hpcc
  Version         : 1.3.1-3
  Upstream Author : hpcc@cs.utk.edu
* URL             : http://icl.cs.utk.edu/hpcc/
* License         : 3-clause BSD
  Section         : science

It builds these binary packages:
hpcc-common - HPC Challenge Benchmark
hpcc-doc   - HPC Challenge Benchmark - documentation
hpcc-lam-atlas - HPC Challenge Benchmark - LAM MPI/ATLAS BLAS
hpcc-lam-blas - HPC Challenge Benchmark - LAM MPI/BLAS
hpcc-mpd-atlas - HPC Challenge Benchmark - mpich-mpd/ATLAS BLAS
hpcc-mpd-blas - HPC Challenge Benchmark - mpich-mpd/BLAS
hpcc-openmpi-atlas - HPC Challenge Benchmark - OpenMPI/ATLAS BLAS
hpcc-openmpi-blas - HPC Challenge Benchmark - OpenMPI/BLAS
hpcc-shmem-atlas - HPC Challenge Benchmark - mpich-shmem/ATLAS BLAS
hpcc-shmem-blas - HPC Challenge Benchmark - mpich-shmem/BLAS

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hpcc/hpcc_1.3.1-3.dsc

Package sources are available on collab-maint git. This package replaces a
former ITP'd and RFS'd hpl, as hpl benchmark is included in this benchmark.
suite.

Kind regards
 Jean Parpaillon

--