Re: RFS: dtmfdial (updated package)

Denis Briand <denis@narcan.fr> writes:

> It was because I builded the package with lenny and lintian didn't
> see anything.

You should only ever upload packages that you have used ‘sid’ to
successfully build and lintian check.

For one way to do that without necessarily running ‘sid’ as your
operating system, investigate the ‘pbuilder’ package.

> But, I have one question : how can I upload that new package?
> 	-upgrade to 0.2-6 ?

This is my chosen option and that of several others here; it makes a
clear distinction when talking about each upload that you made. But be
aware that there is disagreement on this point.

> and "$ dput mentors dtmfdial_0.2-6_i386.changes" ?

You should only upload source packages for sponsorship; your sponsor
needs to re-build the package from source anyway.

--
 \              “When cryptography is outlawed, bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir |
  `\                                              cevinpl.” —Anonymous |