RFS: ng-spice-rework (new package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ng-spice-rework" since my normal
uploader is very busy these days. It has been uploaded once and rejected
because of licensing issues but the troubled component has now been removed.

Could someone upload it for me please.

* Package name    : ng-spice-rework
  Version         : 18.dfsg-1
  Upstream Authors : Paolo Nenzi <pnenzi@ieee.org>
    Holger Vogt <holger.vogt@uni-due.de>
    Lionel Sainte Cluque <lionel.sc@gmail.com>
    Dietmar Warning <dietmar.warning@arcor.de>
* URL             : http://ngspice.sourceforge.net
* License         : Ngspice is a conglomeration of different softwares with
different licenses.
    The components and licenses are the following:
    numparam            LGPL
    adms                LGPL
    tclspice            LGPL
    see:  /usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL-2.1
    cider               Old BSD          see below
    xspice              Public Domain    see below
    spice               New BSD          see below
    contrib directory   see below

  Section         : electronics

It builds these binary packages:
ngspice    - A Spice circuit simulator
tclspice   - NGspice library for Tcl
tclspice-dev - NGspice library for Tcl

The package is more or less lintian clean :)

The upload would fix these bugs: 489768

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget