Re: RFS: devtodo (adopt package, RC bug fix, minor changes)

Hi Ryan,

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:07, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 08:08, Ryan Niebur <ryanryan52@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>
> Checking

- What about removing the direct source code modification adding a
patch system (dpatch or quilt, for example)?
- "rm -f" for files can be merged into dh_clean call
- did you contact upstream to send the patch you wrote (along with the
other currently in the code)?
- add ${misc:Depends} to bin package Depends field
- debian/copyright is a little confusing: did you consider switching
to the proposed format at [1]? Not that I'm a fan of it, but you may
like it :)
- there are some lintian warning you might want to fix about:
  I: devtodo: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/devtodo.1.gz

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat

Sadly, I didn't find anything big enough to prevent me from sponsoring
it, so I uploaded ! :)

Thanks for your contribution to Debian,