RFS: libibcommon

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libibcommon".

* Package name    : libibcommon
  Version         : 1.1.2-1
  Upstream Author : Infiniband Alliance
* URL             : http://www.openfabrics.org/
* License         : GPL2 / BSD Dual licenced
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
libibcommon-dev - OpenFabrics Alliance InfiniBand management common library
libibcommon1 - OpenFabrics Alliance InfiniBand management common library

The upload would fix these bugs: 511098

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libibcommon/libibcommon_1.1.2-1.dsc

This package forms part of the Infiniband OFED 1.4 stack.  Some parts of OFED
1.4 are already packaged in sid, but some are not. My aim is to package up the
other missing libraries, utilities and kernel modules so that the complete OFED
1.4 stack is available in Debian.

Cheers,

Guy

--
Dr. Guy Coates,  Informatics System Group
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1HH, UK