Re: RFS: python-sptest

Hello,

On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 20:44 +0200, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-sptest".
>
> what would you thi nk about maintaining the package within the Python
> Modules Team? It makes sponsoring much more easy for us, and it's more
> easy to find a sponsor for you.
> If you want, have a look at
> http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/python-modules-policy.html and
> join us in #debian-python on the OFTC network.
> Please lt me know if you want to join the Modules Team, or if I should
> sponsor the package for you in the "common" way.

First of all, thank you for the offer of sponsoring my package. Right
now Oleksandr Moskalenko (malex) is sponsoring my package, so there is
no need for you to do that. I am CC'ing debian-mentors as both Oleksandr
and me seem to have forgotten to do that.

The idea of maintaining the package within the Python Modules team
sounds nice to me, I'll drop by in #debian-python.

Regards,

Stephan