Re: RFS/RFC: bibutils; convert bibliographic data between formats

    Charles> I ran it on powerpc, diffed the new and old makefiles,
    Charles> and came to the conclusion that running it did not have
    Charles> any significant changes: only one variable was changed,
    Charles> containing the name of the build architecture, but it is
    Charles> not used in the rules called by debian/rules. I think
    Charles> that you can stop calling this script and therefore
    Charles> remove the build-dependancy on csh.

Ahh, again you shame my laziness ;-). Very good, I will examine the
issue more closely.

By the way, if you don't mind one more question, can you say how you
decided that the package was actually GPL 2+?  The file headers are
not explicit, stating only "the GPL".