Re: ITR: varkon (updated package)

Matthias Julius <lists@julius-net.net> writes:

> I will address the other points you mentioned earlier and also the
> issues Erik mentioned tonight (hopefully, maybe tomorrow) when I get
> home.

OK, it took a little longer than two days, but I had a lot of things
going on.  And I fixed a couple more little issues I discovered
myself.

I have tried to address all of your concerns except the "varkon:
arch-dep-package-has-big-usr-share" message from lintian which I want
to take care of in a later upload.  Also I havn't come up with example
files, yet.  I am currently trying to do that.

So, if you like to take a look at the new package you can find it in
the usual spot:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/varkon/varkon_1.19B-2.dsc

Happy new year,

Matthias