Re: RFS: get-you

Radostan Riedel <raybuntu@googlemail.com> writes:

> It builds these binary packages:
> get-you    - Download videos from various videosites like YouTube...

Please write the synopsis to conform with the Best Packaging Practices
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis>.
In general, the synopsis it should fit in a sentence template of the
form "<packagename> is {a,an,the} <synopsis>."

Suggested improvement:

    video downloader for sites like YouTube

We already have the package 'clive' for the same purpose. What does
this package provide that 'clive' does not?

--
 \        “I got food poisoning today. I don't know when I'll use it.” |
  `\                                                    —Steven Wright |