Re: swac-tools - software for Audio Collections of Words

pabs@debian.org said:
CC 2.0 licenced content isn't acceptable for Debian main, if you
upgrade to CC 3.0 they are more likely to enter Debian though, as some
CC 3.0 works are already in main.

Your project sounds very interesting, thanks for your interest in Debian
Hi!

I've changed the license of some audio collections of words:
The 20 collections which are available on http://packs.shtooka.net/swac-tools/data/ are now published under a "Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us/>" license except:
swac-eng-wcp-us_1.5.0_all.deb which is GFDL 1.2 / CC-BY 2.0
swac-eng-balm-verbs_1.1.0_all.deb which is still CC-BY 2.0
What is now the procedure to upload package on mentors.debian.net? (it's only "data" packages, there is no .changes or .dsc files)

I think I would need some help with the packaging of programs (swac-get / swac-explore) that allows to make the most of these collections. I have built binaries packages for debian (with dpkg-deb) so it's possible to test them (http://shtooka.net/soft/swac_tools/en/). I also provide a GNU style source package for swac-get (built with autotools). The swac-explore package will be ready probably today.

Does anyone could be my sponsor?

Regards,
Nicolas