RFS: dish

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dish".

* Package name    : dish
  Version         : 1.16.1-1
  Upstream Author : Dimitar Ivanov <dimitar.ivanov@mirendom.net>
* URL             : http://dish.mirendom.net
* License         : GPLv3
  Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
dish       - the diligence/distributed shell for parallel sysadmin

Dish - the diligence shell - executes commands simultaneously on several
systems via ssh/rsh/telnet/mysql or other command-line programs. It also
makes easy the distribution of files by scp/rcp or a remote password
change. Dish could be used as a flexible tool for managing large
number of any type of hosts such as (clustered) servers, switches,
databases, etc.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dish/dish_1.16.1-1.dsc

Thanks,