Re: RFS: fig2sxd

OoO En ce début de soirée du mercredi 21 mai 2008, vers 21:58, Alexander
Bürger <acfbuerger@googlemail.com> disait:

>> ... acknowledge ... NMU ...

> I thought so too, but I did not know what to write there, so I skipped
> it. Maybe "thanks for the NMU of 0.17-1.1"? I can hardly put
> "(Closes: 455650)" as the bug is already closed and archived. What do
> you suggest?

Well, an NMU should  not close a bug. The BTS should  just note that the
bug have been corrected  in an NMU but not close the  bug. Then, you put
this in debian/changelog:

 * Acknowledge NMU (Closes: #455650)

It cannot harm a bug that has been closed. ;-)

>> ... must also add the given patch since the  problem seems to be not fixed in the
>> new upstream source...

> Well, the patch was to add "#include <cstring>" at the top of
> fig2sxd.cpp, and this is also added in the upstream version 0.18. On my
> computer, it compiles with g++-4.3 without warnings.

Sorry, I have just not looked carefully enough. That's fine then. ;-)
--
Follow each decision as closely as possible with its associated action.