Re: Packaging gtk wiimote whiteboard for debian

Hi!
Sorry for the last mail. I hit the send-button too early there :(. Sorry for
the probably confusing stuff without even saying "hi".

Here is the stuff I missed:
The mails are a summary of my talk to upstream. I currently wait for the
licence to be set and then officially request for a sponsor. I forwarded the
mails to maybe help speeding up the process by making sure the packages are
in good shape once the licence is set. I also filed and ITP-bugreport (don't
know if this was right).
The current packages I build are lintian clean (except of course the dummy
copyright-file) and build in pbuilder. They are currently hosted here
http://sidux-underground.com/downloads/linux-whiteboard/debs/gtkwhiteboard-python/
(don't mind the poor install-script there. This is for personal use and some
early testers only).

Greetings,
Thomas Knott (zulu9)