RFS: icecream (updated and adopted package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "icecream".

icecream is already in the archive, but has been orphaned.

* Package name    : icecream
  Version         : 1.3-1
  Upstream Author : Gil Megidish <gil@megidish.net>
* URL             : http://icecream.sourceforce.net
* License         : GPL
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
icecream   - lightweight stream download utility

The upload would fix these bugs: 319342, 396892, 396893, 431684

icecream is a non-interactive stream download utility written in Perl.
It connects to icecast and shoutcast servers or direct stream URLs, and
redirects all fetched content to stdout and/or to media files on your
disk.

Listen to the stream piping the output to a stdin-capable media player.
Save the stream to a named file or split it into different tracks.
It is possible to redirect the stream and save it to disk at the same
time.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian
  unstable main contrib non-free
- dget
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/icecream/icecream_1.3-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone would review my package and upload this
package for me.

Cristian