RFS: libdaemon v0.12-1 (ITA, packaging updates)

Hi All,

I am looking for a long-term sponsor for v0.12-1 of libdaemon.  The
upload would fix #452187 (ITA).

Even though only an ITA will be closed by the upload, there are plenty
of packaging changes that I did in this version:

- Add Homepage: and Vcs-*: fields to the control file.  Packaging in
  maintained on svn.debian.org in collab-maint/ext-main/libdaemon
- Bump up Standards-Version to 3.7.3.  Move away from ${Source-Version}
  to ${binary:Version}
- Update debian/compat to 5 and Build-Depend on debhelper (>= 5)
- Provide a libdaemon0-dbg package with the debugging symbols in it.
- Added a debian/watch file
- In the build target, modify the doxygen generated man pages to prevent
  lintian I: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign
- Use .docs and .examples file rather than specifying the files
  explicitly them in debian/rules.  Install the upstream README file as
  changelog

libdaemon0 is fairly important and has a few packages Depends-ing on it.

The package is lintian clean.  and is available on mentors.d.n [1].
Comments and suggestions are welcome.

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=libdaemon

Giridhar

PS: Despite the -1 Debian version, this isn't a new upstream release for
Debian.  The 0.12 upstream release was NMUed as v0.12-0.1.

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://www.appaji.net/