RFS: plastex

From: Carl Fürstenberg <azatoth@gmail.com>
To: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org
Subject: RFS: plastex

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "plastex".

* Package name    : plastex
 Version         : 0.8.1-1
 Upstream Author : Kevin Smith <Kevin.Smith@sas.com>
* URL             : http://plastex.sourceforge.net/
* License         : Python (to be changed, probably to GPL or similar)
 Section         : tex

It builds these binary packages:
plastex    - a collection of Python frameworks that allow you to process LaTeX

lintian spits out warnings about -x flag on the py-files, as they all
has a shebang, also the setup.py generates a cgpdfpng that only will
work under OSX, but I don't know a good way to fix that.

The upload would fix these bugs: 433162

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/plastex/plastex_0.8.1-1.dsc

/Carl Fürstenberg