Re: RFS: QGFE -- Qt Gnuplot front end -- should be mature now

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 04:23:34PM +0200, Giorgio Pioda wrote:
> the time has come to search for a sponsorship to upload qgfe (sid and
> backports I would propose).
>
> Qgfe is surely not the best GUI for a CLI program but in case of gnuplot
> is the only one available (actually there is also an old tcl version but
> is really very very old).

I just see minor things I would improve:

- dh_installexamples is not needed as you don't have examples
- dh_link is not needed as you don't have links

But you may remove these debhelper calls when you plan a new revision.
The package looks good and I just uploaded it.

Kindly
 Christoph
--
~