Re: RFS: dia2code

Hi Francesco,
* Francesco Aloe <francescoaloe4gnulinux@gmail.com> [2007-12-17 16:49]:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.3-2
> of my package "dia2code".

I am interested in sponsoring this package.

I have some comments,
what is there reason you build-depend on automake1.4? Does
this package not build with newer automake versions?

Please remove the superfluous newlines at the end of
control and the trailing whitespaces in the long description.

changelog:
Fixed manpage: added some missed optioins
Please fix the typo.

You watch file does not work and is also of version 1.
Please update it.
I'd propose to use:
version=3
http://sf.net/dia2code/dia2code-(.*)\.tar\.gz debian uupdate

This would also fix #449789.

What about http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=240091? There
are patches for this issue.

Please remove debian/dirs it's not needed as usr/bin gets created by the
Makefile.

Please fix the above things and I am happy to sponsor this package,
contact my off-list then.
Kind regards
Nico

--