Re: RFS: groovy

Glen Pepicelli <glenbrent@yahoo.com> writes:

> Where's the link to the .dsc file?
>
> We have some .debs we made but they were meant to be a temporary
> fix.  I'm really waiting for the next release of groovy in mid
> November to make my packages.

Then why announce this to the debian-mentors forum now? Sponsors are
called that because they sponsor an upload of a specific version of a
specific package to the archive. There's not much for a prospective
package sponsor to look at in the absence of a package.

--
 \      "Two rules to success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything |
  `\                                         you know."  -- Sassan Tat |