Re: 0-day NMUs, DELAYED/n uploads

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 11:03:04AM +0200, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> No, not really.  The post you replied to stated explicitly that it
> wasn't talking about any specific event, just about general procedure.

I think this is a missunderstanding. I asked if there is some general rule
change or if some special temporary rules apply that I am not aware off.
Cyril pointed the announcement maed by Luk Claes out to me, which obviously
says that we are in an everlasting BSP since 1th September 2007, where those
rules posted on d-d-a apply. Is that wrong? Then one should maybe post some
information about this to d-d-a.

Regards,
Patrick