Re: RFS: Kenta Cho's games

I demand that Miriam Ruiz may or may not have written...

[snip]
>> I finally finished all of Kenta Cho's games, and it is time to find
>> sponsorship for them. Some of them are already in the archive, but there
>> are new debian releases, so those should be easier:
[snip]

These games, or at least the two which I've had a quick look at, use
GL_LINE_SMOOTH which, for r300, is currently implemented in software. This
causes these games to be unplayably slow due to their reliance on line
graphics.

Currently, the solution is to use driconf to globally disable low-impact
fallbacks.

|   Let's keep the pound sterling

You do not have mail.