RFS: steam-powered

Dear mentors and games team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "steam-powered".

* Package name    : steam-powered
  Version         : 5
  Upstream Author : Michael Gilbert
* URL             : no website
* License         : gpl
  Section         : contrib/games

It builds these binary packages:
counter-strike - Valve's counter-strike video game
counter-strike-source - Valve's counter-strike-source video game
day-of-defeat - Valve's day-of-defeat video game
day-of-defeat-source - Valve's day-of-defeat-source video game
half-life  - Valve's half-life video game
half-life2 - Valve's half-life2 video game
steam-powered - Valve's steam game content delivery system

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/s/steam-powered/steam-powered_5.dsc

I would be glad if someone would be kind enough to uploaded this package for me.

Regards,
Michael Gilbert