Re: RFS: php-html-progress2

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 03:42:55PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "php-html-progress2".
>
> * Package name    : php-html-progress2
>   Version         : 2.3.0-1
>   Upstream Author : Laurent Laville <pear@laurent-laville.org>
> * URL             : http://download.pear.php.net/package/HTML_Progress2

This URL gives a 404. I believe you mean
http://pear.php.net/package/HTML_Progress2

The URL seems to be mentioned correctly within the package though so no
need to worry.

What's worse: you install some files into the
/usr/share/doc/php-html-progres2 directory ('s' instead of 'ss').

I mainly hesitate to offer myself as a sponsor because I have a slight
dislike for CDBS. ;)

> If this is an update to a package that is already in Debian:

Uhm... one of the mentors.debian.net boilerplates had sufficed. :)

 Christoph
--
Peer review means that you can feel better because someone else
missed the problem, too.