RFS: tetgen

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "tetgen".

* Package name    : tetgen
 Version         : 1.4.2-1
 Upstream Author : Hang Si <si@wias-berlin.de>
* URL             : http://tetgen.berlios.de/
* License         : MIT with a non-free clausule
 Section         : math

It builds these binary packages:
tetgen     - A Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 427094

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tetgen/tetgen_1.4.2-1.dsc

Unfortunately, it's not DFSG free, from the LICENSE file:

"
This means that TetGen is no free software, but for private, research,
and  educational purposes it  can be  used at  absolutely no  cost and
without further arrangements.
"

So it will have to go to non-free. Tetgen is a high-quality software
though and referenced by several packages (gmsh, libmesh...), so it
would be nice, if it was in Debian, even though as non-free.

Kind regards
Ondrej Certik