Re: [RFS] ajaxterm: Web based terminal written in python

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 02:32:34PM +0200, Julien Valroff wrote:
> Le dimanche 28 mai 2006 à 14:24 +0200, Christoph Haas a écrit :
> > Just checked the package. I wonder why the orig.tar.gz that you
> > provide
> > in your repository is different from the tarball available from the
> > upstream's web site. Can you verify that?
> The upstream author has decided to apply the patches I have submitted
> but told me he was too lazy to change the version number. I have asked
> him to do this, and am sure he will accept.

Ah, okay. Please have the upstream increase the version number on every
change. It's confusing to have two files with the same version number
containing different files. A release is a release is a release. :)

Other than that: package is good for me. Uploaded. Thanks.

Kindly
 Christoph
--
~