Re: RFS - two icon sets for kde - kde-icons-gorilla and kde-icons-korilla

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 07:20:33AM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2006-05-01, Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> wrote:
> > On 2006-04-22, Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> wrote:
> >> I have a couple of ITPs where I finally got the two packages in shape to
> >> close
> >> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=348101 and
> >> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=348103
> >>
> >> They are quite similar, it is only approx. the name that differs.
> >> And the packaging is quite easy to overview.
> >>
> >> It is both cool icon themes bringing monkey spirit to your desktop!
> >>
> >> And they are located here:
> >> http://mirror.pusling.com/kgorilla
> >>
> >> /Sune
> >
> > No comments?
> > Noone interested ?
>
> Still noone ?

Just checking kde-icons-korilla. Lintian is right:

E: kde-icons-korilla; The font
/usr/share/icons/Korilla/extras/truetypefonts/comic.ttf is considered to
be non-free.
E: kde-icons-korilla; The font
/usr/share/icons/Korilla/extras/truetypefonts/comicbd.ttf is considered
to be non-free.

I find subtle amounts of my favorite arch enemy company in there. Or
does M$ distribute those as GPL nowadays? :)

Kindly
 Christoph
--
~