Re: RFS: urw-garamond -- scalable PostScript font from the Garamond family

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> writes:

> 15. The build will fail whenever the expansion of "$(CURDIR)" contains
>     spaces. You should use double quotes at several places.

Hm, that's an interesting comment -- many, many, many packages have this
problem, including I think all of mine.

My general feeling is that doing anything with make in directories
containing spaces is generally unsafe anyway, but you're right that some
simple quoting would fix most of the problems.  Given the number of
packages that would be affected, though, I'm a little leery of a lintian
check, particularly for something that people are going to say just
clutters up the rules file and isn't likely to apply much in practice.

There's no way I'm going to remember to look for this without a lintian
check, though.