RFS: lttoolbox -- ITP #320931

>From the ITP:

"The lttoolbox contains the augmented letter transducer tools for
natural language processing used by the Apertium system. Apertium is a
machine translation system for closely related languages."

It fits into three packages:

Binaries - lltoolbox
Shlib - liblltoolbox1
Devel - liblltoolbox-dev

Downloadable from:

http://82.133.33.43/~spectre/apertium/

On debian sponsors:

http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=283

I've consulted

http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/sponsorship_checklist.html

and I believe I have covered everything on the list. There is one
warning from lintian that I can't quite figure out how to fix. "W:
liblttoolbox1: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames liblttoolbox-1.0-0"

I'd basically really like to get this packaged before working on
Apertium and the data files, which are ITP: #320930 and #320934 there is
es-pt data available under a free license (GPL) which I also intend to
package.

Any suggestions, comments welcome,

Thanks :)

Fran