RFS: FSlint - File System lint

I sent an RFS for FSlint 3 months ago.
Since then, I have released 2.15 with fixes for lots
of debian packaging comments from Justin Pryzby.

BTW it seems very popular amoung debian users,
as much more debian packages than RPMs are downloaded from my site.

So is it ready for inclusion?

thanks,
Pádraig.

homepage: http://www.pixelbeat.org/fslint/
source: http://www.pixelbeat.org/fslint/FSlint-2.15.tar.gz
deb: http://www.pixelbeat.org/fslint/fslint_2.15-1_all.deb

 FSlint is a toolkit to find redundant disk usage, like duplicate files
 for example. It includes a GUI as well as a command line interface.
Licence: GPLV2