Re: Seeking for sponsor for a download manager called "wxDownload Fast"

Hi,
 I installed yesterday the Sarge (3.1 r2), update with the last
security updates and installed the wxWidgets 2.6.1 from backports, and
everything built and ran ok.
I had no problems!!

I think the problem is your system!!

Ok?

Max

PS: I still looking for a sponsor

2006/5/7, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger@uvena.de>:
On Sat, 6 May 2006 22:47:58 -0300, "Max Velasques"
<maxvelasques@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

>    I'm developing a download manager for a fill years, and I like to
sorry, I'm not a DD. But I read this post and tested your application.
Unfortunately it doesn't run under Debian Sarge. I compiled it with gcc
3.3.5-13 and wxWidgets 2.6.1 from backports.org. All went fine and if I
start the wxdfast executable nothing happens. It runs but nothing more.
No tray icon, no main window. I tried also do build the debian package
and run wxdfast after installing it, same result as above.

Do you have any ideas?

regards,
Enrico

Geany, a lightweight IDE using GTK2 - http://geany.uvena.de