Re: PDF files and dh_compress

Thank you Florent,

The thing which I always knew (somewhere deep) but kept avoid
using for some reason ;-) Probably due to the reason that my choice of
viewer for pdf or for images varies for any given purpose: quick view
or thorough reading, or in case of images - reorganization of files
(I am using gqview for that)

The problem remains though whenever firing up links from mozilla to
pdf.gz's... ;-)

Thank you for the hint anyways

--
                                  .-.