gnash: /usr/lib/libXcursor.la does not exist

Hi,

I'm getting some errors building gnash when reaching the linking step:

ranlib .libs/libgnashbackend.a
creating libgnashbackend.la
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libXcursor.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libXcursor.la' is not a valid libtool archive

Talking to upstream, they told me they're not linking directly with X in any
step, so the problem must be somewhere in Debian.

The package is available temporarily at http://baby.yi.org/packages/gnash/ and
the full building log is:

http://baby.yi.org/packages/gnash/gnash_0.0.20060506-1_i386.build

It seems ( http://bugs.debian.org/347352 ) that it's not just me who is
getting this error. Do you know if it's something in my package, in the
building system or I shall just wait for whatever bug in Debian (due to the
latest xorg transition) to be fixed?

Greetings,
Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.