RFS: Templayer - HTML Templating Library for Python

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for the Templayer Python library I have
created.

Templayer differs from the many other templating libraries available for Python in that it doesn't try to mix HTML into Python code, or Python code in HTML documents. I feel that its template files are cleaner and easier to maintain than other options I have seen.

I use this library for HTML generation in a number of my own projects including the Urwid library, recently packaged by Paul Wise.

Templayer is available at: http://excess.org/templayer/

Templayer is licenced under the same licence as Python itself. I understand that this is now discouraged, so I may relicence it as LGPL instead.

Let me know if you can help.

Regards,
Ian Ward