Re: Making multiple-version Python packages with debhelper?

Hi

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:41:00 -0500
Justin Pryzby <justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Some comments on this package, just for fun:

Really for fun, because this package will newer end in archives ;-)
(it was done by bluetooth-maintainers). However I can use comments for
other stuff that will hopefully end there.

> install: build
> binary-indep: build install
> binary-arch: build install
>
> binary-* shouldn't need to depend on build, since they do so directly
> through install anyway.
>
> The duplicated debhelper foo could be replaced with logic similar to
> that found in /usr/share/debhelper/dh_make/debianm/rules, which
> exports DH_OPTIONS, and calls a "binary-common" rule with it set to
> either "-i" or "-a".

I expected there is nicer way to do this, but couldn't find working
example, thanks.

--
    Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com