Re: RFS: fbdesk -- desktop icons for fluxbox window manager

Jari Aalto scrisse:

> debian/changelog:

I really found your changelog difficult to read and not as immediate as
it should be. I can't comment now on the package, but please try more
to be concise and precise...

>       * Switchedto use automatic config.* files
>         as described in /usr/share/doc/autotools-dev/README.Debian.gz
>         (Closes: #342410)

	* Now using uptodate autoconf scripts (Closes: #342410)

>       * NMU diff, which fixes build depends, included (Closes:
>         #349433)

	* Acknowledged NMU (Closes: #349433)

>       * debian/control:
>         autotools-dev. (Standards:) updated to 3.7.2

	* debian/control:
	 + (Maintainer:) updated.
	 + (Build-Depands:) added autotools-dev.
	 + (Standards:) updated to 3.7.2

>       * debian/copyright: Rewritten. Used new policy template. Moved
>         from *.1 to section *.1x

I can't found a meaning here. Maybe the section paragraph belongs to
the manual's entry. "Rewritten" and "new template" are not so clear.
Maybe:

	* debian/copyright: Updated with new authors (or years?),
	  included packaging parts

>       * debian/rules: Replaced. Used new policy template.

Like before, not so usefull

Changelog should be kept as much clear and quick to understand as
possible. Please improve it.
Excuse me if I am not really clear/precise, but I can't actually check
your package.

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | luca.br(AT)uno.it