[RFS] A cool eBay auction manager in java: JBidWatcher

	Hi all !

I have packaged an auction manager for eBay written in java,
ITP is #396868, licence is LGPL.

The package needs sun-java in order to work, so the package should go to
contrib.

The actual package is not lintian clean, because lintian doesn't like the
Build-Dep on ant. However, ant is indeed needed for clean target, so it's
lintian's fault there I think.

Package can be found there:
http://www.rastageeks.org/~toots/jbidwatcher/

If any DD reading this mail (and that maybe uses eBay..) would like to have a
look and send me corrections, or upload it, I would appreciate :)

Thanks!

Romain
--
They swapped my brother now, also, my sister too
for a drink of wine, so they could drink and be merry,