Dictionary data source

Hi all

I would like to get English-Czech dictionary for StarDict into Debian
[1]. However I came to a bit questionable topic which I would like to
resolve: What should be in source package? Some information:

- Data is under GNU FDL with non variant sections, so it must go to
  non-free.

- Original source of the dictionary is on-line available at [2].

- I build package from StarDict data [3].

- Current source data are each day automatically converted from CSV
  from [2] using script linked on [3].

Is okay to have StarDict data in source package or should I include CSV
in source package and do the conversion during build process? The
second approach would later allow adding of additional formats using
same source, but will have slight problem with source data, which won't
stay on upstream server longer than a day (because they only provide
daily snapshots).

BTW: Still looking for sponsor of this package!

[1]: http://bugs.debian.org/362216
[2]: http://slovnik.zcu.cz/
[3]: http://cihar.com/software/slovnik/