Re: Question about packing "swhoisd"

Le mardi 05 septembre 2006 à 18:46 +0200, Michelle Konzack a écrit :
> Hello Mentors,
>
> Currently I try to pack the "swhoisd" and make the german localization.

Just my 2 cents...
[...]
> ./configure works fine with the exception of the beginning and the
> "missing" error:
>
> ----8<--------------------------------------------------------------
> checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
> /usr/src/swhoisd-3.0.5/missing: Unknown `--run' option
> Try `/usr/src/swhoisd-3.0.5/missing --help' for more information
> configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing

So, is there a /usr/src/swhoisd-3.0.5/missing file?

[...]
> co  RCS/swhoisd,v swhoisd
> make[2]: co: Kommando nicht gefunden
[...]
> I do not find anythin about a "co" command in ANY files.
> It seems it must be cp but I do not find the line where it is.  :-/

I think it really is co, from the RCS package. I guess you should
build-depend on it.

Regards, T.

PS: I have no clue what the RCS package is (I did have a look on google,
it does have a co command), or what this well-named "missing" file is
supposed to do.