Re: mini-dinstall, repository signing and apt-get authentication

Darren Salt wrote:
> What I use for my repository is attached. (Licence is GPL >= v2.)

Excellent! Thank you!

I've tweaked it a little so far to accept the architecture name as the
first command option and I'm running it manually after changing into
each directory. It should be simple to automate from there, including
tacking on the command to sign the Release file.

With mini-dinstall now set to *not* create Release files, I just need to
create a suitable wrapper to run as a post-install script via
mini-dinstall itself.

$ cd amd64/
$ rm Release
$ bash ~/release.sh amd64
$ ~/.scripts/.sign Release
$ cd ../powerpc/
etc.

At the top level, (when $1 is not set), it simply outputs a replacement
string that includes each arch.
if [ ! $1 ]
then
ARCH="all amd64 powerpc i386"