pbuilder outside & inside chroot hook scripts

Hello,

Situation background: I have two packages which are not available in debian
archive. The first one is a library, the second one depends on. The library
package builds in pbuilder just fine, but when I try to build the second one
I run in unsatisfied build-depends since the library package is not
available.

Workaround: use a simple D hook script [1] to access via http method of apt
needed build depends which are stored in manually prepared apt repo (well, on
the same machine). That worked just fine, but why should I have web or ftp
server installed to feed additional packages to the pbuilder's chroot ? No a
good idea, and I think there is room for improvement.

Improvement?: I think the wishlist described in #316547 has its merits, since
one should be able to feed self-healing pbuilder image with needed
build-depends at least. The external (outside chroot hook script will be used
to re-index[2] the apt repo which in fact could be pbuilder's result/
directory with previuosly built packages stored in there and copy that
directory inside the chroot image one could access via file: method of apt.
Or other way round, copy packages inside chroot and re-index that apt repo.

What do you think and am I missing something pretyty obvious here ?

[1] D hook script
#!/bin/sh
echo "deb http://localhost/pub ./"  >> /etc/apt/sources.list
echo "Acquire::PDiffs \"false\";          "  >> /etc/apt/apt.conf
apt-get update

Note: Disabled PDiffs option speeds the things up for initial update, but that
is optional of course.

[2] well, simple apt-ftparchive packages . | gzip -f > Packages.gz should
suffice.

fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB