Re: RFS: qcad -- A professional CAD System

Andreas Fester wrote:
> *Now* its there. debpool could not handle the upstream
> version number (with the dash) correctly and deleted
> the .orig file after upload :-/

Please do:

  * Close the fixed-with-NMU bugs with an appropriate changelog-entry.
  * Clean your debian directory from leftovers ({post,pre}*.debhelper).
  * Write descriptions in the dpatch headers.
  * Write in the changelog, that you bumped the policy version.
  * Fix the following three very trivial bugs: #359958, #377360, #370464

  * Although you are using dpatch, you have the following files modified
    in the diff.gz without using a dpatch for it, please convert those:

    ---snipp---
    patching file qcad/src/qc_applicationwindow.cpp
    patching file qcad/src/main.cpp
    patching file qcad/Makefile
    patching file qcadactions/Makefile
    patching file qcadguiqt/Makefile
    patching file scripts/build_qcad.sh
    patching file fparser/Makefile.in
    patching file fparser/Makefile
    patching file dxflib/test/Makefile
    patching file dxflib/Makefile.in
    patching file dxflib/Makefile
    patching file qcadcmd/Makefile
    patching file qcadlib/src/engine/rs_layer.cpp
    patching file qcadlib/src/engine/rs_entity.cpp
    patching file qcadlib/Makefile
    ---snapp---

If you did so, tell me (private mail) and I'll sponsor it (assumed it
has no lintian warnings; I still builds here...).