RFS: libggtl and libsimplelist

These two packages go together.  Same upstream for both, one uses the
other.  Simplelist was named as sl by the upstream, but unfortunately
that name was taken by heimdal already.  Subsequently diffs are rather
large as I had to run libtoolize;aclocal;automake;autoconf on both.

I asked upstream what he would like to have sl renamed as, I'm going
to honor the simplelist that he suggested.

The newest version of libggtl is 2.1.2 but upstream asked to package
2.1.1 instead.

Both packages can be found on mentors.debian.net.

* Package name    : libsimplelist
  Version         : 0.3.3
  Upstream Author : Stig Brautaset <stig@brautaset.org>
* URL             : http://brautaset.org/software/sl/
* License         : GPLv2 or later
  Description     : memory-efficient generic linked list library
  ITP		  : #358657

simplelist doesn't use container nodes. Instead it requires a pointer
to the next item directly in the datastructure you want to create
lists (or stacks) of. This can give you significant memory savings
when creating long lists of small structures. It also allows for fast
push and pop operations since there is no need to allocate or free
memory for the container nodes. It also means that a push can't fail
because memory couldn't be allocated for the container node.

* Package name    : libggtl
  Version         : 2.1.1
  Upstream Author : Stig Brautaset <stig@brautaset.org>
* URL             : http://brautaset.org/software/ggtl/
* License         : GPLv2 or later
  Description     : generic game-tree search library
  ITP		  : #358659

GGTL is a library designed to make it easier to program games in
C. It provides an AI that is able to play most 2 player strategic
games. Nim, Tic-Tac-Toe, Reversi (aka Othello), Connect-4 and
Chess are all examples of games that can all be implemented using
GGTL.

The provided Reversi and Nim extensions implement all the
game-specific callback functions GGTL's AI needs. Using one of
these extensions means you can have a game with a capable AI up
and running in next to no time. Doing so incurs no penalty in
flexibility, however--you can override any provided callback
function with your own.